Friday, June 03, 2005

The Return of THE STU"DYE"

Good evening world....The academic world has opened its gates yet again after half a month of a brain-relaxer.
Back to the ol' ol' way of nightmares of swarming terminologies attacking my added Insomina.Life's aint that easy o'er here with the coming of the post-grad rat race.Though have faced it in my pre-med days,its been completely different these 3 years reading paragraphs n tryin to remember the point wise junk.The post grad entrance is similair to the CET with objective questions covering the 5 yearly syllabi subjectively torturing n straining my poor think-tank.....whew!!!!seems i can be of great use to my univ. marketing dept.
Different subjects & New clinical paraphernailia are the things i can say about my new academic 365'ers.My 6-stringer has become a great archeological junk-yard relic with dust enough to cause a bronchial asthma attack to a sensitive induvidual.My room is studded with these new obese books weighing half my weight which i dont wanna reveal now!!!The whole kick-ass library thing is seeping in making me paranoid(By the way "I can see dead ppl" sorts).
PEACE OUT PEOPLE!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you insane?

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home