Monday, February 07, 2011

The Comeback From Eternity !!

The Alpha & The Omega...Its been 6 years since i wrote...and my pen seems so heavy that it might break a few phalanges..feels so good to be back home...the home of words..it has been a rollicking ride all these years mixed with humane mixture of all thinkable results of destiny..joy,sorrow,success,failure,loss,pain and gain...all of them have been really intense to the core and have taught me the awakenings and slumbers of reality in a rather harsh way which has changed the outlook of what i was when i penned my last post.. the nostalgia of writing has really dumbfounded me and has taken over my sanity so this is the foreword to the future of my writings..keep reading and peace!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger manasa said...

Hmm..as I said u deserve more from life ..u are the best ..keep rocking and writing

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home